Blues on the Meadow is hibernating for a while
Announcement from Organisers
We are sorry to say that there will not be a Blues on the Meadow festival in 2018. After 11 wonderful years, we are having a rest in 2018. We would like to thank you for your support and for the amazing help we have received.
We could not have run this without support of so many friends and volunteers, too many to thank all individually here but particular thanks to:
- Jane and Simon who were the reason we started BotM and jointly ran BotM for so many years;
- Chris our MC and webmaster and Ange our photographer, who have helped co organise for so many years;
- Simon and Jason who have served behind the bar since day 1!
- Kerry and Huw who stepped in as co organisers and helped make BotM 2017 such a success.
- All our helpers including Nick and Jan and everyone who has helped with putting up marquees and running the event.
- Monica – thanks to you and Boogaloo Promotions, look forward to getting to one of your events soon.
- Robin Bibi Band – we have loved all our bands but you remain our house band and number one choice!